Speed, quality, price – it’s the magic trifecta which every editor looks for when working with a freelancer. I know, as I’m an editor myself. You want the high-quality content your outlet is known for, when (or before) you need it and for a price that fits within (or below) your budget. It’s a difficult balancing act, one most freelancers don’t understand.
My editorial insight combined with my talent and flexibility as a writer allows me to give your publication exactly what you want, when you want it, for a price you love.
My specialties include travel (ranging from budget to luxury, domestic to worldwide, with several niches included, such as culinary tourism, camping and travel trends); food (especially local eateries and can’t-miss spots); and lifestyle (including entertainment, wellness and cooking).
Here are just a few places you can find my work on the regular:
- Global Traveler (Print feature articles go out to a readership of 300,000+ and are distributed in highly-trafficked travel spots, such as United lounges)
- globaltravelerusa.com (Daily travel news and deals)
- Trazee Travel (Weekly millennial traveler news, trends, tips and reviews)
- WhereverFamily (Weekly family travel news, tends, tips and reviews)
- Travel Mag (Destination features and travel tips)
- The Centre Daily Times (Bimonthly food and dining column and regular entertainment and lifestyle features in this regional newspaper with a 400,000+ readership)